Friday 14 March 2014

J Vaughn - Rough Boys Trilogy

I have just recently finished reading this trilogy and loved every word of it.

The only points I would make were that I thought Tim and Ty's father should have been punished more than they were. When I am reading a story I can be very vindictive and want to see the "bad guys" punished well for their transgressions.

I did like the fact that Mark died in jail and that Sean got his man back.

The things I liked most about the book's were the comedy moments and the fact that all the boys got their men. They all ended up healthy and happy. 

Over all I believe this was a great start to a great career for J Vaughn and hope to read lots more of her work.

To see J Vaughn's books on Amazon click here

To see her website click here

Here's to a great new published author :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment