Friday 16 May 2014

Short scene - Jackson and Casey


The scene that follows stars my main characters Jackson and Casey from the story I am writing for Gay Authors.

 

I used a weekly prompt from the Gay Authors websites.

 

I used the First line prompt: “Can I talk to you?”

 

Please enjoy and please visit the Gay Authors website for more great stories www.gayauthors.org and please check out my profile and stories there under cazpedroso.

 

Comments and suggestions are always welcome. :-)

 

 

Prompt 323

 

“Can I talk to you?” Casey's voice sounded in Jackson’s head.

“What is it Love?” Jackson replied putting down the paperwork he was doing.

“What are you doing?” Casey asked ignoring the question.

“Just finishing a load of tedious paperwork Rickman left me. I’m sure he must have saved this all up just for me while we were away.”

“Well I may have a way of helping make it less tedious” Casey sent seductively including an image of Jackson and himself kissing.

Jackson closed his eyes and moaned quietly, feeling himself harden as the image changed to Casey on his knees sucking Jackson hard and fast.

“Not fair Love” Jackson moaned “Your making me hard and there’s nothing I can do till I get home later” He reached to adjust himself trying to make his hard on more comfortable in his suit pants.

“Not true there is something you can do” Casey replied and the image changed again.

This time it was of Jackson sitting at his desk with his cock in his hand. He was stroking himself and had his head tipped back in pleasure.

Well two can play that game thought Jackson “Where are you at the moment love?”

“I’m in my bedroom. I couldn’t sleep so I thought we could have a little fun”

“Well in that case there’s something you can do for me” Jackson sent Casey an image and felt his mate’s spike of pleasure when he saw it.

The image was of Casey lying on his back, he had one hand stroking his hard cock and the other reaching under his bent legs so he could push his fingers into his small tight opening.

“Oh yes Love, I can so do that for you” Casey's voice was sounding breathless “But I want you doing what I showed you as well”

Jackson hurried to lock his office door and then fumbled with his belt buckle. When he had dropped his pants he stepped out of them and reached into his boxers to start stroking his aching length slowly as he resumed his seat.

He felt Casey's pleasure through their link and he sent another image to Casey, now showing him using a dildo to pleasure himself.

How am I supposed to do that? I don’t have a dildo. Casey moaned in frustration.

“And you call yourself a witch?” Jackson asked.

Casey laughed and sent Jackson an image of the dildo he had conjured for himself.

Jackson felt Casey’s pleasure increasing fast and the images his mate was sending were getting fuzzy. So he concentrated on sending Casey as many erotic images of what he wanted him to do as he could. The image that almost sent Casey over the edge was one of Jackson bending him over his office desk and pounding into him hard and fast.

“Oh god…yes…oh I wish there”

Jackson made a quick decision and sent his mate a sharp command “Casey, come here now!”

He felt his mate shock at the command but a moment later Casey appeared in front of his desk. He was naked and hard and still held a rather large dildo in one hand.

Jackson rounded the desk and swept his arm over it to clear the surface.  He then proceeded to bend his mate face first over the desk and act out exactly what he had shown him in the last image he had sent.

Casey moaned and writhed beneath him as he pounded him into the desk. “Yes…don’t stop…I’m coming… JACKSON”

As he yelled his mates name Casey came so hard it hit the desk and dripped off the side.

Casey’s muscles contracted around Jackson’s and milked his cock. With one last thrust he unloaded into his mate.

They both collapsed to the floor in a heap and tried to catch their breath. Jackson pulled Casey to him and kissed him sensuously “Anytime you can’t sleep Love, come see me and I’ll fuck you till you pass out” he kissed down Casey’s neck till he reached one of many bite marks he had left “and if that doesn’t work this will” he sank his fangs into Casey’s neck and sucked slowly enjoying his mates intoxicating taste.

Casey felt the pleasure rising again and before he knew what was happening Jackson’s hand was wrapped around his hard length and he stroked him to another fast hard orgasm.

As Jackson released Casey’s neck there was a knock on the door making them both jump. Casey gave Jackson one last kiss and a tired grin as he disappeared.

Jackson used his vampire speed to get dressed and clean the desk. He left the paperwork on the floor as he thought it would probably be easier to sort if it was spread out.

When he opened the door he saw a young vampire who had only recently joined the administration group. The boy looked upset and scared.

“Can I talk to you?”

No comments:

Post a Comment